Saturday, August 1, 2009

My boys are growing up...



Today was a day of firsts! Took all four boys to Bear Creek Park and had a professional photos done of them individually and as a group. No parents, just the kids...I am in no shape for pictures...maybe at Christmas...MAYBE....

Ethan, Tristan and Coltan were just fine for their pics..but Ronan was a WILDMAN! Trying to get a group shot was like trying to herd cattle! Seriously!


I think we got it right at the end, but we'll see when the pics are posted. Our photographer posts them to his own blog and I will let you know when they are up. Overall, everything went well. I wish Ronan was more cooperative but he's 2..what did I expect really? The photographer (who was named Colton...kind of funny) and his wife chased Ronan around for about 15 minutes trying to get some decent photos of him...we'll see how that turns out! They definitely earned their $75 session fee!! I know they got some awesome shots of Ethan and Tristan together though...those two can really pose it up. Ethan made me laugh because he wanted to wear this black wristband for his individual pics. Gave him a bit of an edgier look...my Ethan...edgy...not something anyone would think. He is starting to have an opinion on his look...am I ready for that?
He will be entering his second season of football, which scares me since he is just tipping the scales at 51.2 lbs and the weight limit for Bantam is 90lbs!!! Many guys are ALOT bigger than my boy, but he wants to play so who am I to say no?
Then, there is my Tristan. Now 5 and currently at his first sleepover! I think it is a great venue for his first sleepover as there are four boys there including his brother and he is right down the street from me. The picture above is of the boys and our friend Curtis who will be watching over the boys. My house is so eerily quiet...both young ones are sleeping and I really should be as well, but of course, I can't...
I just keep counting down the days before I have to go back to work and it makes me so sad. I am really enjoying being here for the boys and my husband. I hope they enjoy me being here though I know they get bored sometimes. Hopefully I can get some fun activities in before school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment