Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 2 has begun...

12:45 pm

I completed my mile today but not without struggle. I brought the boys with me, Coltan and Ronan and tested out the Zooper stroller. Easy to push but it is heavy with a car seat and Ronan in it. It is three laps around my neighborhood that adds up to a mile. By the first lap, yep I wanted to quit. This is just hard but I know it has to be done. Took me 36 minutes with the stroller to do the three laps.

Breakfast was leftover spaghetti from last night. Figured the heavy carbs in the morning may help my hunger later. Right now, I have a massive headache though and we know it is not from dehydration. I don't think I have ever drank so much water. I know my husband would have liked it if I drank this much water when I was pregnant. I am not sure how I am going to go back to work in a few weeks. I can barely get through the day sometimes. Only chores I have done so far, is take laundry out of the dryer and load and run the dishwasher.

Positive note today: I got my wedding rings back on today! WOOHOO! Not that I have lost weight, I think the swelling has finally started to subside and I was able to squeeze my rings on my finger. I always felt naked without them on and hated being in public with an empty ring finger. So happy that I could get them back on today!

Well I better get the boys some lunch. Be back later.

July 31st, 2009 @ 7:20 am

Well, the headache finally went away but I had to ask Chris to stay home because I could not handle the boys and the headache. Now I am up so early, I will definitely need a nap later. And instead of eating too much, I ate too little. I only had two meals and one of them didn't stay down.

It was very nice to actually get some sleep last night. Chris did an awesome job of getting the kids to bed and taking care of Coltan. So, I am about to get dressed to go walk my mile. No rest for the wicked.

No walk yet. Watched the show "Hung" with the hubby. We DVR'd it to see what it was about...has anyone seen this? It is pretty funny. Not sure it will last though. Trying to see where the plot would actually go but not sure what would happen.

Anyway, making coffee, going to get dressed and then go for my walk. Hubby thinks I should sit today out considering yesterday but I think I should make a go of it. At least try, not going to bring the kids today though and my shins are hurting. Good times...It is Friday though...YAY! That is always a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment