Monday, September 21, 2009

Tom Thumb run this evening...


...and I took my four boys in tow with me and still saved money! My 8 year old, Ethan, is now at the point where he can push a stroller, so we pop Coltan into the Snap'n'Go, get Tristan and Ronan in the kids grocery cart that has the car on it, pop my binder in the front and we are good to go!

First stop was Tom Thumb since they had a Buy 4 Save $4 sale on General Mills items. There were a few loadables we could use plus manufacturer's coupons so this made the deal pretty sweet.

My four were:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch $0.55/1 IP
Trix x 2 $0.55/1 IP + $0.55/1 loadable
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $0.40/1 IP + $1.20 loadables came off in one transaction!

Total started at 4/$6 and ended after coupons at $1.80 for 4 items! Now it should have been less but my nice cashier forgot to scan the Cinnamon Toast Crunch so my automatic $4 did not come off and neither did my loadable coupon. Which is OK, because I left my $1/1 Cocoa Puffs coupons at home so I can go do this deal again for CHEAPER tomorrow! :-)

Another decent deal I took advantage of: Yoplait Yogurt. A staple in our house, we have been out for a while!!! Bought 12 @ $0.50 each. Used $0.50/6 and $0.40/6 plus $1.50 of loadables came off. So started at $6 and ended at $2.70 for 12 yogurts or $0.23 each.

Huggies diapers are my deal of the day!
Thanks to katycouponers.blogspot.com for the heads up on this!

Huggies diapers are $8.99 each WYB 2. So I bought 2 and used 2-$3/1 coupons (wish I had more of these!!!) that I got in the mail and then $5.50 in loadables came off!!!!
So started at $17.98 and ended at $6.48 for 2 jumbo packs of diapers! Or $3.24 per pack!!!

Gatorade 8 packs were on their 72 hour sale $3.99 and some had $1/1 peelies on them! $2.99 for 8 bottles of Gatorade! We just started Bantam football so my son is so happy we have these now!

I have been having troubles finding the Chef Michael's dog food at Target to get them for free with the BOGO and $3/1 coupons so we were dawdling down the pet food isle and I see Tom Thumb has it on sale for $3.99...well since these coupons expire tomorrow, I will take my dog food for $0.99! Thanks!!!

Going to search for my last of these coupons and see what stores have them in stock before work tomorrow!! Would post about Kroger but it is getting late and dishes are calling before bed!!

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment